In no particular order…….
1. Tall old ladies
2. Standing at line at Spot Coffee and telling the woman behind me, “I like your baby” (as if I were talking about a jacket or a haircut), and getting the good-natured response, “Thanks. He’s new.”
3. Absolut Mandarin and soda
5. Making jokes on the way to Artpark about stopping at Fantasy Island, eating funnel cake and going on some rides, and then calling in sick dizzy to work.
6. Three-legged dogs
7. Men who think robots and monkeys are funny/scary.
8. Egg McMuffins without the egg
9. Freshly sharpened pencils
10. People who not only understand that some jokes get funnier with repetition, but who also agree with me about WHICH jokes get funnier with repetition.