In no particular order…..
1. Shoes that come to a sharp point. Feet aren’t shaped like that.
2. Married people with joint email accounts
3. That episode of Arrested Development where Tobias keeps entering the scene by coming out of the fireplace. Whaa?
4. Whether or not eggs are healthy
7. Why a person would want to eat “fudge” when perfectly delicious, non-gross chocolate exists.
8. Deal Or No Deal
9. Which fish is safe/environmentally friendly for eating
10. The phrase “the exception that proves the rule”. I understand what people mean when they say it, I just don’t understand how an exception proves a rule. In fact, shouldn’t the exception prove that the rule is bullhonky?