WordPress just totally deleted a post that I was working on. Bastards. This has never happened before, and I am quite sad. The post was a super funny/sublime/poignant one- perhaps the greatest, most awesome thing the internet has ever known- and now, it is lost forever.
Here is a short summary, as I am too depressed to recreate the post it its entirety. When you read this, please imagine that it is much funnier/sublimer/poignanter.
1. Huh. Tim Connolly is good at hockey. I totally thought you people were crazy, but now I see what you’ve been going on about.
2. Pierre McGuire is….yucky.
3. Lindy, you should have played Lalime. I meant to email you earlier to remind you to play Lalime tonight, but I forgot.
4. Um, is this really our blueline? For how long?
5. What’s going on with the all-blizzard-all-the-time action we’ve got going on in Buffalo this winter? Give it a rest, snow.