1. My lifetime supply of deeply discounted meats and cheeses arrived in the mail today! Rejoice!
2. I’m sorry this blog has been so lame lately. It’s not entirely my fault. I’ve been pretty busy and the Sabres just haven’t been that funny lately. Be FUNNIER, Sabres!
3. The image of Hank’s dangling, dislocated/broken/comPLETEly-effed-up arm has been haunting me all day. I don’t know why that gave me such a terrible case of the heebie-jeebies, but it did. *shiver* (Also, poor Hank. And Poor Heather.)
4. We have no healthy defencemen. To apply for a job as a Sabres defenceman, please call Darcy Regier at, 1-800-HOLY-EFF ext: SCREWED
5. When the teams are evenly matched in their suckitude, I really, really love sloppy hockey. If the Sabres had won that game last night that would have been one of my favorite games of the season so far. I’ve always enjoyed watching the Lightning, and I think it’s because their games are always on the verge of spinning totally out of control. I know that technically the Rangers are a good team and the Lightning are a bad team, but I’ll take Tampa any day over a team like the stodgy old Rangers.
6. Are you getting ready to open your wallets to support the sports-related non-profit of my choosing? Well, GET READY PEOPLE! :D