Oh, Rob Ray. I love you so.
I can’t begin to imagine what Rob Ray saw that caused this reaction during a Ryan Miller interview, all I know it that it’s the funniest thing I’ve seen in quite some time. I have to assume that it’s pretty hard to shock Rob Ray. I mean, the guy has spent quite a bit of time in hockey dressing rooms. Before the FABULOUS Kozyshank emailed me a link to this clip, I would have assumed that Rob Ray had seen it all.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Kozyshank
I’ve probably watched this ten times. So far it hasn’t grown old in the SLIGHTEST. I’ll probably watch it ten more times before the night is through.
Obviously something pretty spectacular happened, because as you can clearly see, Rob Ray’s mind = blown.
Here is a short list of things that could have caused Rayzor to make that face:
1. Paul Hamilton and Tim Connolly started making out.
2. Paul Gaustad (who Rayzor had been assuming is a flightless bird) suddenly flapped his wings and perched on top of a row of lockers.
3. Jochen Hecht started passing around a bong.
4. Tom Golisano entered the dressing room, pulled off his mask and revealed that he’s really Hilary Clinton.
5. Hilary Clinton walked in the dressing room, pulled off her mask and revealed she’s really Mr. Belvedere.
6. Derek Roy walked by naked.
7. Patrick Kaleta walked up to the blackboard and solved the unsolvable physics problem that Lindy put up for the janitor to solve.
8. Toni Lydman transformed into a fighter plane and then back into a defenseman just to mess with Jason Pominville’s mind.
9. The pigeon’s eyes started glowing, but only Rob Ray saw it happen.
10. Clarke MacArthur’s giraffe came by with a post-game smorgasbord of snacks delivered in a little basket tied around his neck.