Darcy signed a dude! I REALLY did not see that coming. His name is Steve Montador.
Here he is:
Hm. Possibly douchy facial hair, but I like the caveman brow.
In other news:
1. The Blackhawks bought Soupy a new BFF (Hossa) for the next one hundred years.
2. Northtown Lexus is official over Daniel Briere, and now Paille seems to be their new spokesman. His delivery of his radio ad confirms what I have long suspected: He can baaaarely read.
3. Spacek is a Hab! I’m surprisingly grossed out by this. 3 years and 11.5 million seems pretty steep though. Buh-bye, Spacek.
4. I’m sorry, Bulldog and Heather B. TRADING ROY WOULD BE LUNACY.
5. Dude, Montreal. Save some players for the rest of us, please.