1. I’m on vacay in Minneapolis.
2. Speaking of Minneapolis, I’m going to the Minnesota State Fair tomorrow, which might possibly be the most redonk place on earth.
3. Speaking of redonk, the Coyotes. Yikes.
4. Speaking of yikes, Drew Stafford is still not signed.
5. Speaking of not signed, waiting to close on a house is lame.
6. Speaking of lame, my quilt pattern had a sizable mistake.
7. Speaking of a sizable mistake, I should never have resisted Mad Men for so long. If it turns out that Mad Men is actually super good, does that necessarily mean that The Wire is ALSO good? I’ve been REFUSING The Wire for years, but my resistance is weakening.
8. Speaking of weakening, I CAN NO LONGER PRETEND THAT HOCKEY ISN’T RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! IT IS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! HOCKEY IS PRACTICALLY HERE!